Salman Khan would never believe that he would go to David Dhawan for work.

Salman Khan would never believe that he would go to David Dhawan for work.


Anupriya Verma, Mumbai Salman Khan believes that in the first industry it was not that if my film did not go, then neither did the other. Or if I walked then only my own will run. Recently, Salman shared many things during his interaction with Jagran.com at his home Galaxy apartment. He is promoting his brother-in-law Ayush Sharma's film Love Traveler.

On this occasion, Salman talks and shares a part of his debut film, saying that at that time, the film was released with David Dhawan's film "Fireball". Salman explains that I was very nervous. I have a friend Rajiv because he looked like Mithun Chakraborty, so I used to call him Gemini instead of Rajiv. He runs the action classes right now. From his bike, I went to know the reaction of Minerva viewers. Interval of the movie happened, people began to recognize me. I ran from there somehow

Salman further says that you will not believe that Gemini's bike was not getting started. At that time, the Halo Brother's moped had gone. Somehow get out of there. Salman further says that we were very happy that people like the movie. After that, I went to Satyam Shivam Sundaram Theater. There was a fireball of Sunny Deol's film, which was directed by David Dhawan. I knew David already I went to him once to ask for work. When I went to ask for work, my accident occurred at that time then I had hit her in the eye and there was a shoulder injury. He said that I do not have work. I told that one of my films is being released on December 29. They thought what would happen to this poor person in front of Sunny Deol This is the reason why I went to know the reaction of that film because David was like a friend. On there, when the door is open David said that I went, you're a superhit. At that time, there was such recognition in the industry. If not mine, what happened, that should be done. Such thinking was Now there is a lot of competition. It's not gone. My darling This thing is promoted and promoted. I also got flop after earning 180 crores.

Salman says that this industry is such that whatever comes here is only talented. It is good for them to think. Everyone has their own fate. Who will go up so much It is not decided? Can be anything at any time When I did the film I loved, at that time I did not think I would reach here. Salman believes that if any person became an actor due to being from the family then all of them were also actors. Arbaab is doing well for the entertainment company as the producer's director right now. Soon Sohail had noticed in Ayush at the gym. If I do not, then someone else would definitely launch Ayush. She is very hard working.

When asked if he does not think that due to the name of Salman's name, the pressure in Aishah has also come in some way. Salman says that this was the reason that I was far more away from the film, then Salman Majzaqa says in the ends, but then my sister does not even think that I did not even support AYUSH. I have supported everyone.

Salman says that people tell me that brother will just stand you and the film will go (laughs). I did a complete dance The film did not work even if I was in the whole scene. Please tell that Laval is going to be released on October 5 and Varina Hussain is also going to debut this film.

Post a Comment

0 Comments